How to Download and play Pokemon Go on Android devices
If you have an Android device, you don't have to wait for Niantic and The Pokemon Company to announce an official release date of Pokemon Go in your region. The game is out now in the US and Germany in addition to Australia and New Zealand. But if you don't live in these countries, the game's APK file is available for download, and it works on Android devices outside of the territories the game is available officially in right now.
"The game is unavailable in my region India, but I could download it with apk pure, just set the region to Australia," claimed one Reddit user.
Steps in order to download Pokemon Go on Android:
- On your phone go to Settings.
- Tap on Security (also labelled as Privacy on some devices).
- Go to Unknown sources.
- Tap Allow for the installation of apps from unknown sources. This will allow you to install Pokemon Go.
- On your phone, download Pokemon Go from here.
- Now simply go to the Downloads folder on your phone and install it.
You can now play Pokemon Go on Android.
Was this blog helpful?then share it on you time line.and hit a follow in blog!!